EP36 | Amazon Ads Sponsored Products Manual Campaigns
If you want to target specific Keywords or specific books/ASINs with your Amazon Ads, 'Manual Targeting' Campaigns are what you need to use.
This week on the Author Ads Academy Podcast, I'll walk you through the different types of targeting you can use with Manual Targeting Campaigns, as well as when and how you could be using them.
Automatic Targeting Campaigns (that I covered on last week's episode) are great and very quick to set up, but they lack a lot of control. Manual Targeting Campaigns, on the other hand, allow you to have very precise control over what you are targeting and the individual performance of those individual targets.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The 3 different types of manual targeting
- A simple yet effective campaign structure
- A simple funnel structure that harnesses the power of Auto and Manual Targeting Campaigns
- The difference between long-tail and short-tail keywords – and when to use them
- How to use Manual Targeting Campaigns to defend your books and your brand
- And so much more...
- Your FREE Amazon Ads Tool: Amazon Ads Targeting and Tracking Tool
- Amazon Ads Keyword Research Tool: Publisher Rocket (Affiliate Link)
- Work With Matt One-on-One: Author Ads Management
- Email Matt: [email protected]