EP45 | How To Use Sponsored Brands Category Targeting Campaigns For Keyword Research
Sponsored Brands Ads are one of the highest converting Amazon Ad formats – and for good reason; they appear right at the top of the search results! So, a highly prominent placement where you can advertise 3 or more books and add a touch of creativity to your Ad by writing a short headline and a photograph of you, the author.
The main targeting type used for Sponsored Brands Ads is Keyword Targeting, but today, I want to share with you a targeting type I rarely hear mentioned in relation to Sponsored Brands Ads – Category Targeting.
Yes, you can use Category Targeting with Sponsored Brands Ads, and although they don't always convert exceedingly well (although they sometimes do), I predominantly use them for Keyword Research.
Let's dive into today's episode all about Sponsored Brands Category Targeting Campaigns...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- A summary of what Sponsored Brands are
- How to use Sponsored Brands Category Targeting to discover new keywords to target in other Campaigns
- The one major drawback to Sponsored Brands Category Targeting
- How to structure your Sponsored Brands Category Targeting Campaigns
- The costs associated with Sponsored Brands Category Targeting and how to control them
- And so much more...